$100 Off any home inspection!
Hello! We hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year! We are excited and hopeful that 2021 will be a great year. At Home Spectors, we believe in giving back in the communities in which we work. So we are kicking off the year with a $100 coupon off of any home inspection. This is not valid with any other offer and can be used anywhere Home Spectors covers. From the Triad to the Triangle and the surrounding areas, we got you covered. Every home inspection includes warranties to ensure our clients have as little trouble as possible during this process. We understand you may have an inspector you're loyal to and one day we hope that is us. Until then if your current company cant get you in or if you are looking for a new inspector we would love for you to give us a try. Gives us 10 percent of your trust and we will earn the other 90 percent. We wish you all happy and successful 2021!