COVID Home Inspection Coupon
I hope you are experiencing a great day so far. We at Home Spectors know these are trying times for our community. In effort to give back, we're attaching a $100 Coupon to all of our valued clients and agents. We have heard some buyers are waiving inspections, which increases everyone’s liability. So, we have made some changes to help make the inspection process even easier for agents and buyers.
What changes? At Home Spectors we provide the following to ensure the transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
- Now offering walk-thru inspections. We will meet your client at the home prior to the offer and give them a verbal run down on the condition. Then the client knows how much to offer and our fee will go towards the full home inspection cost should they win the bid.
- We allow payment at closing, so there is less for the client to do upfront.
- Home Spectors is available to inspect evenings and weekends. Most companies are not.
- Same day reports and the agent can complete repair request while viewing.
- Warranty on nearly every aspect of the inspection. Including 1 year structural and 5 Year Roof Warranty!
- Provide necessary information, without scaring clients.
- Same day reports and option to complete repair requests while viewing report.
- Nearly 24/7 customer support with office staff.
- Our Agents receive fast scheduling year round.
- We are the areas highest rated inspection company with over 1200 reviews.
Our team is also COVID-19 Certified in addition to our enhanced safety procedures.
Please let us know how our team of trained experts can help you! We love our clients and we love our community. If you already have a great relationship with a home inspector, we respect and understand that, I only ask that we be considered a back up. Hopefully we will earn that spot soon. Give us 10 percent of your trust and we will earn the other 90 percent.