TWO GREAT OFFERS
Two Great Offers
Walk Through Consultations
The Home Spectors Walk-Through is a quick consultation with an inspector to visibly observe the condition of the property before making an offer on a home. Instead of the client taking a chance on losing their Due Diligence Fees or any Earnest Money Deposits for a home in an unknown condition. You can have clients present stronger offers based on the condition observed during a walk through.
The consultation will provide an extra set of trained eyes to identify issues with the property during a quick showing. This is not to be confused with a home inspection, nor should it replace the home inspection. The fee for the walk through is 1/4th the cost of the home inspection but is applicable to the full price of the home inspection should the client have the winning offer.
This market has been difficult for everyone. With this in mind, Home Spectors is continuing our $100 Coupon for clients that purchase a home inspection with the addition of any of our other services, such as termite inspection, radon testing, pool inspection, etc...
Home Spectors is the highest rated home inspection company in the state with nearly 2000 reviews.
Our inspectors wear uniforms and drive wrapped vehicles to show the levels of professionalism clients expect.
Inspectors are trained to provide clients necessary information without scaring them.
Give us 10 percent of your trust and we will earn the other 90 percent.